Sedgefield Car Boot
Listing was last Updated on 20 February 2023.
About Sedgefield Car Boot
Sedgefield Car Boot is located in Sedgefield Racecourse in the North East of England. It runs every Thursday, Sunday, and Bank Holiday Monday with sellers allowed in from 6.30 AM. It is one of the biggest car boot sales in the North East.
Here are some helpful tips for sellers at the Sedgefield car boot sale:
- We recommend arriving on time to catch early buyers, so you don’t miss out on potential sales.
- It’s a good idea to have an idea of the prices you want to charge and bring plenty of small change so you’re prepared for sales and bartering.
- Don’t hold on to items if you can’t get the exact price you want. Remember, it’s the total amount you go home with at the end of the day that matters.
- If you sell electric items, make sure they are in working order, safe, and have plugs on them.
- Our car boot sale is operated on an environmentally friendly site, so please remember to take all rubbish and unsold goods home with you.
Have you visited this carboot before?
Please leave a comment below and tell us about your experience. Leaving a review really helps give others a sense of what to expect before visiting for the first time. Also, consider joining our UK Carboot Reddit Community and chatting with like-minded carbooters.
The Online Carboot Directory aims to provide our readers with completely accurate information. Saying that details can change over time. If you are the owner of this car boot, please do contact us if any of the information on this listing is outdated and we will update it immediately.
Please contact the Carboot organiser or check their Facebook page to check if it is running. Some car boot sales will cancel due to poor weather if they do not have indoor facilities.
Car Boot Sale Tips - The Complete Guide
Are you planning on selling at Sedgefield Car Boot soon? We have written a complete guide to selling at a car boot sale. Have a read here