Easter Compton Carboot Sale
Listing was last Updated on 6 April 2023.
About Easter Compton Carboot
Easter Compton Carboot Sale is located in Washingpool Farm, Bristol. This Carboot has both indoor and outdoor stalls, with both being hard-standing surfaces.
- Catering Wagon
- Ice Cream Van (Summer)
- Washingpool Farm Shop
Information for Car Boot Sellers
- Sellers can arrive and set up without booking a pitch. They may arrive from 7.00 AM onwards.
- The gates open at 7.00 AM for the car boot sale.
- Prices for sellers are: Cars £10 | Small Vans £10 | Large Vans £15 | Trailers £5.
- Early bird sellers have the option to set up earlier from 6.00 AM for an additional fee of £5.
- Sellers who arrive after 10.00 AM will receive a half-price discount.
- All sellers are asked to remain set up and selling until midday.
Information for Car Boot Buyers
- On Sundays, the gates of the venue open at 7.00 AM for buyers.
- On Bank Holiday Mondays, buyers are allowed to enter at 8.00 AM.
- Parking is available for £1 per car, but it’s free after 11 am.
- Pedestrians are charged £1 per person for entry.
- Buyers and visitors are advised to pay attention to the stewards’ instructions, as they are present for their safety and convenience.
- The site security team is located next to the catering unit, where they can assist with enquiries, lost and found items, lost children, complaints, and any other concerns.
Have you visited this carboot before?
Please leave a comment below and tell us about your experience. The Carboot Directory would love to hear it. Leaving a review helps give others a sense of what to expect before visiting for the first time. Also, please consider joining our UK Carboot Reddit Community and start chatting with like-minded carbooters today.
The Online Carboot Directory aims to provide our readers with 100% accurate information. Occasionally errors can occur, and Car Boot details can change over time. If you own this car boot, please contact us if any of the information on this listing is outdated and we will update it immediately.
We always recommend contacting the Carboot organiser or checking their Facebook page to confirm if it is running. Some car boot sales will cancel on the day of the Car Boot due to poor weather if they do not have indoor facilities to offer their buyers and sellers.
If you want more car boot sales in your area, use our local car boot finder to locate one near you.
Car Boot Sale Tips - The Complete Guide
Are you going to be selling at easter compton carboot soon? Are you looking for some car boot sale tips? We have written a complete guide to selling at a car boot sale. Have a read here